Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

Blowing Bubbles

 Everybody knows what it is like to blow a bubble until it pops.This sweet little one by Sassy Cheryl knows her bubble is about to pop.  I colored the image with Prisma Markers. The shimmer & sparkle paper is Recollections from Michaels Craft store. I used Martha Stewart border punch and the largest pearls I could find. I don't usually make so bright of a card, but It's Double Bubble. What can I say??

Challenges
Sassy Cheryl # 100- Something Shimmery with a punch
Kaboodles Blogspot #104- Its all About Girls
Fab & Funky # 106- Use a digi

4 comments:

  1. What cute card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ All Things Girly Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loretta

    What a super sweet card - I just want to pop that bubble!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. SImply beautiful and I love the layout. So stink in' cute.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's 100th challenge celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be!
    I am so glad you joined us this week for Sassy Cheryl's 100th challenge. Wishing you luck on the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete