Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

I Thought


This Image from Mo's Digital Pencil has always reminded me of my late  father. I guess that 's why I had to have it.  Image colored using copic markers.  Cardstock was cuttlebug embossed.  I silver  embossed some drywall tape on trasparencies so I could pull the tape off easily after it set  and then found I liked the look of what was left as well so I incorporated it with this card. I kept the card fairly simple so I wouldn't detract from he image. 

Challenges

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love that image with the sentiment you used, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card n great layout!
    Thank you for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the colours and the fun sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card - Thanks for getting embossed with us at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish i could say it was just birthdays I was forgetting these days. LOL Wonderful coloring and a fun design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a fab card Hun love the style and the mesh effect and the fab stamp :)

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete