Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Kitty Ballet


 The tutu is just a few little strips of tulle gathered up, sewn and then glue gunned to the image. (I did not have proper lighting when putting this together thus I used the wrong color tulle) I'm very disappointed I made such a mistake, however my grandaughter is just turning three so I'm sure she will be able to  overlook it. LOL!!
Designer paper is DCWV All Dressed Up paper stack. It incorporates a lot of sparkle in it which I know will be a big hit with her as well. I cut the balloons on my silhoutte making a front and back on each, I used acrylic strips cut from some packaging and taped thin satin ribbon to the ends before glueing the balloons together.  I seen the how to on you tube(Pop Up Balloon Card, You Tube) Sentiments from Stampin Up.
CDAC Anything Goes challenge

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun project! I love those pop up balloons in the center! Thank you so much for sharing this project at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge.
    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the little tu-tu. Can always smile at Hello Kitty
    Lynnel
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete