Followers

Monday, 26 January 2015

MR. & MRS.

 All cuts are simple shapes cut on my Silhouette. I used glimmer white cardstock with glimmer silver to frame it.

 I just ran the base cardstock through my cuttlebug added some rose embellished ribbon and a little bling using irock gems.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

CHALLENGES
Bunny Zoes Crafts- Hearts
Simon Says- Have a Heart
Crafting from the Heart- # 44
Pile it On #53- Hearts or Flowers
TPE283- Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge # 189 - Embossing

3 comments:

  1. So lovely and elegant, all in white with beautiful embossing and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is stunning! I love all the white and embossing! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete