Followers

Monday 26 January 2015

MR. & MRS.

 All cuts are simple shapes cut on my Silhouette. I used glimmer white cardstock with glimmer silver to frame it.

 I just ran the base cardstock through my cuttlebug added some rose embellished ribbon and a little bling using irock gems.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

CHALLENGES
Bunny Zoes Crafts- Hearts
Simon Says- Have a Heart
Crafting from the Heart- # 44
Pile it On #53- Hearts or Flowers
TPE283- Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge # 189 - Embossing

2 comments:

  1. So lovely and elegant, all in white with beautiful embossing and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is stunning! I love all the white and embossing! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete