Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Let's Party!

The digi stamp is a Rick St. Dennis image and was provided as a freebie for the June 2013 Freebie Saturday Contest at Airless Chambers. Free digi and an awesome fun challenge, Gotta love that right?
I just love this character, he is so full of life. LOL!! I colored the image using copic markers. The background including the clock die were all cut on my Silhouette Cameo. The red and blue cardstock were then ran through my cuttlebug and I added black glitter to the clock  make it pop. Unfortunately I did not sweep the card of excess glitter before this photo was taken and  my camera went dead before I could take photos afterwards. Just my luck.
Cut out smaller clock for inside card. Sorry I forgot what font I used for the sentiment.

Challenges

Airless Chambers June 2013 Freebie Saturday Contest
Through The Craftroom Door- Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the way you cut the shapes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I have to agree that Mr. Skeleton is quite lively guy! So glad you shared at TTCRD.

    Your newest follower,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and red. Great card
    Thanks for sharing at airless chambers freebie challenge

    Monique
    Rsd edt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pop of color with the contrasting red and blue! I also like how you embossed them as well. Thanks for joining us at Airless Chambers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great colour combo to make a very striking card. Thank you for joining in the fun this month with RSD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vibrant colours and textures! Thanks for playing along with the freebie challenge :)

    ReplyDelete