Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2015

I meant to behave...

Too cute!,  digi from Ppinky Dolls Art Digi Stamps called Another Gift. Love the expression on her face, almost like she is not sure if this gift is actually for her.
Image was colored using my favorite markers, copics. The netting in behind the doily is ...Yes...from a bag of oranges.  I love it when I can do a little recycling. LOL

I used Papier Glass finish to both build and gloss the boots,wagon, eyes hat and button.

Create with TLC-sentiment



 Along with my center step card these embellishments were cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
Silhouette America(Loni Stevens)- Dear Santa sentiment
Prescious Piecings- Santa Boots
Penny Duncan - Poinsettia

I used these dies
Dee's Distinctively Dies-Christmas tree
Couture Creations- doily

Challenges
Outlaws Challenge- May Progressive Freebie 
Penny's Paper Crafting#227- More Than I fold 
Inspiration Destination#33-Anything Goes 
Simon Says- Inspiration color swatch

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the design and choice of image.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such a cute image. Lovely colouring and design. Great use of the orange bag. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope we see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. Beautiful colours and amazing layout - just wonderful - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and Good Luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete