Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Have a Mice Day!

http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/05/30/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-154/

  Digi image from From The Heart Stamps was colored using copics.  I decided to give the weekly sketch challenge a try using one of the free images. Who doesn't like freebies right?
I tried to keep the card very simple, however my grandaughter was krafting along with me and she unintentionally marked my finished project, so I had to do a little creative camouflage. LOL
I used I-rock studs as well as pearl pen to embellish my card.


CHALLENGES:
I (heart) Sketches #154 - sketch or a twist
Crafty Girlz Challenge (May) - Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft Challenge #29 - Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Card and i like the CAS look. Great coloring too.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 154 @ From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet image and the coloring of the balloon. Really appreciate the entry for the From The Heart Stamps Sketch 154 challenge this week. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, where ever the mark was, the end product is darling! Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete