Followers

Monday 28 October 2013

Refuse To Grow Up!!

Thats the attitude!! I don't want to grow up either.  Inside all of us older people is an inner child just like this adorable digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. This is two Tasha.  The image was colored using copics with a touch of glitter added to the crown, as well I surounded the image with liquid pearl dots to draw attention to her.

 The image was matted first on a light yellow spellbinder die cut and then on a silhouette mat and card. I finished the card off with a bow and  my own sentiment.

Yellow is not a color I use very often but the DP2  Challenge this month is to use Mo's favorite color, so I thought I would give it a try. I find yellow hard to work with but, after looking at DP2s'  design team cards as well as other entrants I can see how beautiful yellow looks when it is used properly. OH Sigh!

DP2 Challenge #207- Mo's Favorite Color

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Loretta, Your colouring is beautiful! love the shapes and the liquid pearl detail is superb.
    Thanks for joining in at Mo's Challenge, good luck xxxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete