Followers

Saturday 5 October 2019

More Years! More Beers!

Another Fun digital from Mo'sDigital Pencil. I love all of the dwarf characters. This is dwarf 7. 
 Digi was colored using copics.  I really wanted to give this card a lot of texture and I think I succeeded. I stenciled on embossing paste then colored with Tim Holtz distress inks onto a good quality silver cardstock. Finishing off the card is a braided metal ribbon and thick embossed gear die cuts. 

CHALLENGES

Mo's Digital Pencil - # 284 Autumn colors
Crafting with Attitude- Challenge #56

4 comments:

  1. Such a great sentiment for this fun Mo Manning image! Beautiful coloring...and I love, love, loooove all the awesome texture you created. Absolutely brilliant! So glad you’ve joined us for this month’s challenge at Mo’s! xo Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring (I especially love the beard) and your background is brilliant! Thank you so much for joining in with Mo's October challenge. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete